(Click PLAY to hear the song!)
Apple Pie - Virgo
(from the So So Def Bass All Stars Vol II)
Boy you got me sprung on you
Feenin' for your love so won't you
Come over and spend the night
You're as good as Apple Pie...
One slice of you and I know that I will be satisfied
And you love your girl, but you gotta come and please me tonight
You surely have what I need, when I wanna get down
So baby bring your love to me, coz you got me sprung on you.
Boy you got me sprung on you
Feenin' for your love so won't you
Come over and spend the night
You're as good as Apple Pie...
What can I do, my feelings seem to be growing strong
So we've got to stop boy knowing that you would never be my own
Temptation's making me weak, coz I wanna get down
A thousand times you can bring your love to me
Coz you got me sprung on you...
Boy you got me sprung on you
Feenin' for your love so won't you
Come over and spend the night
You're as good as Apple Pie...
How can you just make me feel
So good inside, it seems unreal
Coz I just love the things you do
And boy you should know that -
You got me sprung on you...
No comments:
Post a Comment