Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Unbreakable
You know that movie "Unbreakable" with Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson?? If you haven't seen it, DON'T! It's the stupidest movie I've ever seen. What waste of talents!! Bruce and Samuel... come on guys! Did you even read the script before you signed on? I was very, VERY, disappointed. I bought it for $10 - which was a mistake because, besides the fact that it's a stupid movie, it's showing on Sci-Fi, so I didn't even have to pay for it. My coworker was telling me about it, and she said it was a "pretty good movie". I took her word for it, but now I must kill her. "Pretty good" doesn't even come close to what that movie was (can you tell that I really hated it?) First, it dragged for a LOOONG time, and I kept watching because I thought it would get better. Right at the time I thought things were about to get exciting, the movie ended. I was like, "that was it? Oh HELL NO!" Welps, there goes my $10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment